Untuk pembicaraan yang tidak termasuk dalam kategori forum lainnya
redpvblic
Manager
Manager

Re:

Postby redpvblic Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:01 pm

niswar wrote:cerita lucu dari tanah papua
Ada tete 1 nich dia duduk nonton TV

bro kalo boleh tau tete itu dlm bahasa makassar kalo diartikan bahasa indo apa ya ?
takutnya kita yg di jakarta atau daerah lain salah mengartikan :)
niswar
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Re:

Postby niswar Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

redpvblic wrote:

bro kalo boleh tau tete itu dlm bahasa makassar kalo diartikan bahasa indo apa ya ?

itu bahasa papua ceritanya juga make logat papua, kalau orang papaua pangil kake bialngnya tete (positif) :thumbup:
redpvblic
Manager
Manager

Re: Re:

Postby redpvblic Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 pm

niswar wrote:
redpvblic wrote:

itu bahasa papua ceritanya juga make logat papua, kalau orang papaua pangil kake bialngnya tete (positif) :thumbup:

terimaksih bro :) :thumbup:
*gherrgreenwood
New Lad/Lass

Postby *gherrgreenwood Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 pm

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

klo mnghadap ke malanu sih keren,, asal jngn mnghadap ke tmn lawang aje gan.. :cry:
hehehehehue.......
:cheers:
zhazha1981
Youth Player
Youth Player

Re: Lelucon

Postby zhazha1981 Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:47 am

Dragon wrote:DORIS AND FRED

Doris and Fred had started their retirement years and decided to raise some extra cash by advertising for a lodger in their terrace house. After a few days, a young, attractive woman applied for the room and explained that she was a model working in a nearby city center studio for a few weeks. She said she would like the room from Mondays to Thursdays but would pay for the whole week.
Doris showed her the house, and they agreed to start straight away.
"There's just one problem," explained the model. "Because of my job, I have to take a bath every night, and I notice you don't have a bath."
"That's not a problem," replied Doris. "We have a tin bath out in the yard, and we bring it into the living room in front of the fire and fill it with hot water."
"What about you're husband?" asked the model.Oh, he plays darts most weekdays, so he will be out in the evenings," replied Doris."Good," said the model. "Now that's settled, I'll go to the studio and see you tonight."

That evening, Fred dutifully went to his darts match while Doris prepared the bath for the model. After stripping her clothes, the model stepped into the bath. Doris was amazed to see that she had no pubic hair. The model noticed Doris's staring eyes, so she smiled and explained that it is part of her job to shave herself, especially when modeling swimwear or underclothes.
Later when Fred returned, Doris related this oddity, and he did not believe her.
"It's true, I tell you!" said Doris. "Look, if you don't believe me, tomorrow night I'll leave the curtains slightly open, and you can peek in and see for yourself."
The next night, Fred left as usual, and Doris prepared the bath for the model. As the model stepped naked into the bath, Doris stood behind her. Doris looked toward the curtains and pointed toward the model's naked pubic area. Then she lifted up her skirt and, wearing no panties, pointed to her own hairy mass.
Later, Fred returned and they retired to bed.
"Well, do you believe me now?" she asked Fred.
"Yes," he replied. "I've never seen anything like it in my life. But why did you lift up your skirt and show yourself?"
"Just to show you the difference," answered Doris. "But I guess you've seen me millions of times."
"Yes," said Fred, "I have -- but the rest of the dart team hadn't."

:lol:

Apa gak bisa ditranslate nich , soalnya bahasa inggrisku masih kacau nich . :cry: X-(
rpk
Bronze Legend

Postby rpk Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 am

bro zhazha1981, justru banyak baca artikel dalam bahasa Inggris di forum ini biar bahasa Inggrisnya makin rapi... :cheesy:
-----------
the_alps_ynwa
Substitution Player
Substitution Player

Re: Lelucon

Postby the_alps_ynwa Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 am

zhazha1981 wrote:Apa gak bisa ditranslate nich , soalnya bahasa inggrisku masih kacau nich . :cry: X-(

buka http://translate.google.co.id/ ajah tinggal copy-paste..dan jangan lupa pilih bahasanya, voilaa... *meskipun translatean mesin* mudah-mudahan cukup membantu..
tapi lebih baik sih improve our english..sekalian biar bisa mengerti berita dari sumber aslinya..jadi kalau ada berita yang sampai di sini sudah dipelintir kita tahu :)
thescousers16
Youth Player
Youth Player

Postby thescousers16 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 am

Top ways to know you are Red Fans:

1) You’ve been asked for an interview for a new job, and show up in Liverpool Training Gear
2) Your pin code for your credit card contains numbers of your favorite players
3) You’ll only buy red sheets for your bed
4) When naming your children you try to find a creative way to make Gerrard a girls name
5) You own every book ever written about the club
6) You know exactly where you or your family was during key points in Reds history.
7) Just the name Manchester pisses you off.
8) You can’t watch Black Eyed Peas because the name Fergie pisses you off
9) You really think the movie Shrek is about Wayne Rooney
10) You live in, or near a Liverpool.
11) You’ve scheduled your work around anything to do with the Reds
12) You only listen to bands from Liverpool
13) You want to be married at Anfield
14) Your Postal Address has something to do with the club
15) Instead of “What would Jesus do” you have a “What would King Kenny Do” Bracelets.

:ynwa: :bigreds:
an69a
Manager
Manager

Postby an69a Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry kalo repost :cheesy:

A Man Utd fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter in a Liverpool scarf.

"Hello mate" says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Man Utd fans in heaven."

"What ?" exclaims the man, astonished.

"You heard, no Man Utd fans."

"But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the Man Utd supporter.

"Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then ?"

"Well" said the guy, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 10 pounds to the starving children in Africa".

"Oh" says St. Peter. "anything else?"

"Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 10 pounds to the homeless."

"Hmmm. Anything else?"

"Yeah. A week before I died I gave 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans."

"Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."
Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your thirty quid back, now f*ck off".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ipung
Bronze Legend

Postby ipung Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

@Angga,
that was a good one. :lol:

My contribution. It went with smile, a broad one, as Liverpool won !

I was at my bank today; there was a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious she was a little irritated . . . She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?" The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations." The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"
Hey Fergie, it has taken 25 years to knock us off. Get off our perch and don’t come back until you’ve won five European Cups.
Tjahjono
Bronze Legend

Postby Tjahjono Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Hahahahah lumayan mbah....
rpk
Bronze Legend

Re:

Postby rpk Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

thescousers16 wrote:Top ways to know you are Red Fans:
4) When naming your children you try to find a creative way to make Gerrard a girls name

Ada ide lain selain Gerrardina? Buat jaga2 kalo ntar punya anak perempuan...
Untung masih SG#8.
Coba ubah nama Fernando Torres biar cocok buat anak perempuan.... :cheesy:
-----------

goestavo
Manager
Manager
Location: Naik K36 turun depan tk jamu, masuk dalem, pager warna ijo

Postby goestavo Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 am

@rpk
Ferninda Attoresia.... :shock: :P
ipung
Bronze Legend

Postby ipung Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away."I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and two weeks later, she became his stepmother.

Hey Fergie, it has taken 25 years to knock us off. Get off our perch and don’t come back until you’ve won five European Cups.
rpk
Bronze Legend

Re:

Postby rpk Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm

goestavo wrote:@rpk
Ferninda Attoresia.... :shock: :P

Nice... Thanks bro... Tapi kayaknya nggak ah... Nunggu ide atau ilham lain...
-----------

Return to “Diskusi Umum: Lainnya (OOT)”