BILL SHANKLY

Membahas tentang tim masa lalu dan kejayaan LFC
mahendrasatya
Youth Player
Youth Player

Re: BILL SHANKLY

Postby mahendrasatya Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

"A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and the three who can play the damn thing." Bill Shankly.

Happy birthday Shankly. You will never walk alone :worship:
When my blood is still REDS.. I am LIVERPUDLIAN

:ynwa:
wafinamario
Youth Player
Youth Player

Postby wafinamario Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Happy birthday Bill Shankly!
Rest in Peace....thank you for all your dedications to Liverpool...
You'll stay forever in our hearts :thanks:
"Cut my blood veins open, and I bleed Liverpool RED" - STEVEN GERRARD
brad8
Substitution Player
Substitution Player

Postby brad8 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm

“They say Football's a matter of life and death - but it's more important than that” - Bill Shankly

And you're is more important than anything for us...
Thank You for dedicated,love, and spirit..
I hope you can celebrate you're birth in Heaven with the Angle's..Amin.
"BIGREDS lives in my REDS LIVERPOOL blood.." #YNWA
the_budiman
Youth Recruitment
Youth Recruitment

Postby the_budiman Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Sedikit Info buat reminder aja member :bigreds: ..
:fyi: Pada 26 Agustus 1982 atau 29 tahun yang lalu gerbang Shankly diresmikan. Gerbang baru tersebut di bangun The Reds sebagai bentuk penghargaan pada Bill Shankly, sang Manajer yang berasal dari Skotlandia dan mengarsiteki The Reds dari 1959 sampai dengan 1974 dengan mempersembahkan 3 gelar Liga Utama ( 1964, 1966, 1973 ), dua piala FA ( 1965, 1974 ), dan satu piala UEFA ( 1973 ). Ada kalimat yang terkenal dari Bill Shankly adalah : " Beberapa orang percaya sepak bola adalah masalah hidup dan mati, saya sangat kecewa dengan sikap seperti itu. Saya bisa meyakinkan anda, sepakbola lebih penting dari itu " - Dari berbagai sumber -

Sori kalo repost neh. :cheesy: :bigreds: :ynwa:
Sutrisno_thereds
Youth Player
Youth Player

Postby Sutrisno_thereds Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Sutrisno_Lfc
"IN WEMBLEY WE WON IN OUR HOME, 26000 to ROME, 20000 to PARIS WHEN WE WON IT AGAIN, WE WON IT FIVE TIMES , WE WON IT FIVE TIMES, IN ISTANBUL , WE WON IT FIVE TIMES"

Nata Lase
Youth Recruitment
Youth Recruitment

Postby Nata Lase Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm

SHANKLY'S QUOTES

Sebagai pribadi yg keras & ekstrovert, Shankly kerap melontarkan ucapan sesuai kata hatinya.

"Beberapa orang mengatakan sepak bola adalah masalah hidup dan mati. Terus terang, saya kecewa dengan sikap seperti itu. Saya bisa memastikan kepadamu, ini (sepak bola) sangat lebih penting dibandingkan itu semua."

"Beberapa kesuksesan di sepak bola terjadi dalam pikiran. Kamu harus percaya bahwa kamulah yang terbaik dan memastikan hal itu. Sepanjang waktu di Liverpool, saya selalu mengatakan, ada dua tim terbaik di Merseyside, Liverpool dan tim cadangan Liverpool."

"Ini merupakan permainan selama 90 menit. Namun, aku selalu membiasakan (pemain) berlatih selama 180 menit. Jadi, ketika bunyi panjang berbunyi di akhir pertandingan, saya bisa bermain lagi untuk 90 menit yang lain."

BILL SHANKLY
He made the people happy

THE KOP
INDONESIA
ramses_barnein
Manager
Manager

Postby ramses_barnein Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Sejarah besar Liverpool tidak terlepas dari nama besar Bill Shankly!

Dibawah tangan dingin Beliau, Liverpool menjelma menjadi Tim Terbesar di masanya.
Sangat ditakuti dan dengan permainan yang atraktif The Reds menjadi kampium di dalam dan di Eropa!

Musim inipun Manajemen The Reds pada saat launching Jersey Liverpool 2012-2013 memebri statement bahwa logo jersey yang baru dimaksudkan untuk mengembalikan kejayaan Liverpool termasuk pada era Mr Bill Shankly!

Thanks Sir! We wont Forget you!

say no to racism and YNWA!
rinciple
New Lad/Lass

Re: BILL SHANKLY

Postby rinciple Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:27 am

salah masukin thread
ramses_barnein
Manager
Manager

Postby ramses_barnein Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:05 pm

100 TH BILL SHANKLY ANNIVERSARY

-YNWA-
say no to racism and YNWA!
Muhamad Edho Yudha P
New Lad/Lass

Postby Muhamad Edho Yudha P Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Our Glenbuck son :idolize: :idolize: :idolize:
Easyfutcoo
New Lad/Lass

Furman currently plays for Doncaster Rovers

Postby Easyfutcoo Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

“I think the group will be very tight. We know we are coming up against some top teams and players who are competing in top leagues in the world, u7buy fifa coins but we are going to Equatorial Guinea to fight. We will make our nation proud and we will make our families proud. We've got great belief within our ranks, and we've got some top players and are very excited to go and showcase that at the tournament.”

He is reluctant to say who will win the showpiece of African football. “We hope to come back as winners, but right now it is hard to pick a favourite. All 16 teams will believe they are in with a chance. With the current holders Nigeria out, the tournament is an open one.”

International captain in the third tier
For South African fans, Furman was an obvious choice as captain for the way he plays. “I've always been a player who is vocal on the pitch and tries to help my team-mates. I think it is an important role for Bafana as the more leaders we have on the pitch the better.”
http://goo.gl/2xgUbu
Furman currently plays for Doncaster Rovers in the English League 1, having earlier been a youth player with Chelsea, before moving north to Rangers. “My times at Chelsea and Rangers were a vital part to my career. At Chelsea, I was lucky enough to be coached by Brendan Rodgers, who taught me so much in my two years in the youth team. I had a great opportunity to watch the top players in the game such as John Terry, Frank Lampard, Davie Weir, Barry Ferguson, and try learn as much as possible off them.”

He does admit that he would be keen to play at a higher level. “League One is a very tough, demanding and competitive league, but of course, as with any player, I would like to play at the highest level possible. At the moment I am a Doncaster Rovers player and in the second year of my contract. I am enjoying my time at the club and my aims after being relegated last season were to help the club make a direct return to the Championship.”

With plenty of scouts watching the Cup of Nations games, Furman could be excused for seeing the tournament as a stepping stone for bigger things, but it is not something that is on his mind. “Of course many people from around the world will be watching the AFCON as it hosts many top players. At this stage and during the tournament, I will be fully focused on helping Bafana go as far as possible and not thinking too far past that.”

Return to “LFC: Sejarah dan Kejayaan”