The Loaned Players Thread

Membahas profil, berita dan rumor transfer pemain Liverpool FC saat ini
Free Savannah
Bronze Legend

Postby Free Savannah Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Hm...sapa yg cewe BR yang demen Mihaylov lagi itu ya :cheesy:
Blum juga ngerasain main buat LFC, dah mo dijual lagi konon kabarnya.

From Setanta Sports:

Reds value keeper at £4m
by Joseph Caron Dawe, 13 February 2008

Liverpool are prepared to cash in on goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov after slapping a £4 million price tag on the young Bulgarian’s head, despite him having never played for the club.

The 19-year-old only joined The Reds last summer for a relatively meagre £225,000 from Levski Sofia and was immediately shipped out on loan to Eredivisie side FC Twente due to work permit issues.

Mihaylov has made quite an impression at the Arke Stadion, so much so that Twente have made preliminary enquiries about making the move permanent.

However, Mihaylov claims the fee is too high for the Enschende side and is hoping to return to Anfield in the summer.

"Liverpool have asked for such a high price, because they wanted to discourage Twente from buying me,” he said.

"I expect to join Liverpool in July, because my visa problems will be settled by then."

LINK
heno
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby heno Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:01 pm

temens, aq mo nanyak, sbenarnya pemain2 yang dibelik liverpool, tapi gak pernah dimainkan, menguntungkan enggak sich secara finansial
trus, ngapain ya dibelich kalou akhrnya dijual...
jujur, aq gak ngerti logika yang bermain di sini
apakah murni logika dagang atau ada yang lainnya?
TETAP SEMANGAT, MERAHKU.....
Cara mengganti signature :
http://www.big-reds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1073
speedy208
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Postby speedy208 Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm

menurut gue sih logikanya gini... biasanya pengambilan seorang pemain khan berdasarkan berbagai aspek... jika seorang pemain dinilai berbakat dan transfer dilakukan belum tentu pemain itu otomatis nyetel atau bisa segera menembus first team... tentu semua butuh proses... kadang pelatih melihat lebih baik seorang pemain dipinjamkan ke klub yang lebih kecil untuk mendapatkan jam terbang yang cukup... perihal dalam proses itu kenyataan bicara lain khan bisa aja... seperti kasusnya Scott Carson... awalnya selalu di bawah bayang-bayang Reina... trus dicoba dipinjamkan ke Aston Villa... eh malah bersinar di sana... bahkan sampe sempet tampil di timnas segala khan... suatu hal yang mungkin ngga akan terjadi seandainya Carson tetap ngotot bersaing dengan Reina... tapi yah semua itu bergantung kepada kebijakan manager sih...
menurut gue emang kalo ada penawaran menarik, ngga ada salahnya pemain-pemain yang dipinjamkan itu dijual... meskipun dengan resiko di klub barunya itu malah dia melejit namanya... yang bisa jadi contoh gampang misalnya David Bentley... gagal bersinar di Arsenal reserve... sekarang Bentley malah jadi ikon di Blackburn dan jadi salah satu winger andalan Inggris.... yah nasib orang siape yang tau sih... :cheesy:
Forever Anfield... Forever LIVERPOOL !!!
al
First Team
First Team

Postby al Thu May 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Perkembangan terbaru mengenai Jack Hobbs dimana dia menginginkan kontrak baru.

FOOTBALL: Hobbs hoping for new deal at Liverpool
Date: 15 May 2008
By sports editor NIGEL CHAPMAN

JACK Hobbs admits that his future at Liverpool is uncertain.
After a season of amazing highs and frustrating lows, the 19-year-old is hoping to be offered a contract extension at Anfield this summer.

But the defender, who has a year left on his current deal, fears he may be sold by manager Rafael Benitez.

Hobbs told the Spalding Guardian: "I'm sure something will happen this summer. They will either extend my contract or sell me.

"I want to stay, but ultimately it comes down to playing first-team football.

"I'm at the age where I want to get out there and make a name for myself.

"It would be ideal if that was at Liverpool, but we'll have to wait and see."

It has been a unique season of emotions for the former Spalding Athletic and Moulton Harrox player.

The incredible highs of making his Liverpool debut and getting a first start in the Premiership were countered by suffering relegation during a three-month loan spell at Scunthorpe United.

And seeing much of that battle to stay in the Coca-Cola Championship unfurl from the bench left the teenager frustrated.

Hobbs said: "Overall it's been a good season.

"I made my first-team debut and played in the Premiership, which was a dream come true.

"I got to mark players like Shevchenko, Anelka and Fowler, which was such an amazing experience.

"And I got to play in front of the Kop and at Stamford Bridge and was on the bench in the Champions League at Besiktas and Marseilles."

Liverpool paying £6.5m for central defender Martin Skrtel in January effectively spelled the end of Hobbs' season at Anfield and he went on loan to Glanford Park.

He said: "I wasn't down about it. I was obviously going to be down the pecking order at Liverpool and I think it was the right decision to go out on loan.

"I was looking forward to playing every week."

He felt "20 feet tall" after scoring a belting header at Stoke City, his first League goal. But things didn't go on to turn out as he had hoped.

After a few games at centre-half, Scunthorpe manager Nigel Adkins switched Hobbs to right-back.

The defender was still just happy to be playing, but that changed when regular full-back Cliff Byrne returned from injury.

Hobbs was edged out and spent the rest of the season watching from the bench.

Admitting that he felt hard done by, Hobbs said: "It was so frustrating because I thought I'd done quite well."

The 6ft 3in defender returned to Anfield last week before being released for the summer.

He dearly hopes to still be with Liverpool when the players report back on July 2.

http://www.spaldingtoday.co.uk/sport/FO ... 4084363.jp
"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You’ll never walk alone." - Rafa Benitez, 3 Jun 2010
binshaq
Silver Legend

Postby binshaq Thu May 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Berat juga buat Hobbs musim depan bersaing dengan Carra, Agger, Skrtel dan Hyypia.

Semoga Hobbs makin improve agar Liverpool segera memperbaharui kontraknya.

YNWA.
"It's always nice to win cups. But [physically pointing to the English league champions trophy], this is our bread and butter and the one we want the most."
al
First Team
First Team

Postby al Thu May 15, 2008 4:17 pm

binshaq wrote:Berat juga buat Hobbs musim depan bersaing dengan Carra, Agger, Skrtel dan Hyypia.

Semoga Hobbs makin improve agar Liverpool segera memperbaharui kontraknya.

YNWA.

Apalagi selama dipinjam Hobbs lebih banyak duduk di bangku cadangan dan jika bermain juga di bek kanan. Apakah ini tanda2 Hobbs kurang bisa bersaing atau skema permainan yang tidak cocok dengan dia? IMO Hobbs masih layak diperpanjang kontraknya 2-3 tahun lagi untuk melihat apakah potensi dia mengingat umurnya masih 19 tahun. Yang jadi pertanyaan sekarang apakah Hobbs masih mau sabar untuk bermain di reserve?
"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You’ll never walk alone." - Rafa Benitez, 3 Jun 2010
binshaq
Silver Legend

Postby binshaq Fri May 16, 2008 3:18 pm

FYI - Scott Carson udah menyadari gak bakalan dapet tempat jadi kiper utama dan menggeser Pepe.

10 juta buat Carson IMHO - fair-fair aja mengingat Carson penampilannya bagus selama di Villa. Apa mungkin klub lain mikir kali ya Carson sering blunder kayak waktu memperkuat Inggris lawan Kroasia di Wembley? Jadinya mengurangi valuation. :puke:

Don’t price me out of a move from Liverpool, pleads Scott Carson
May 16 2008 by Ian Doyle, Liverpool Daily Post

SCOTT CARSON has called for Liverpool to place a realistic price tag on his head as he revealed his desire to sort out his long-term future.

Carson spent the 2007-2008 campaign on loan to Aston Villa in a £1.5million deal after having previously experienced similar spells at Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton.

Villa manager Martin O’Neill is considering his goalkeeping options for next season with Thomas Sorensen poised to leave now that his contract has come to an end.

But, wherever his future lies, 22-year-old Carson wants a fair price to be asked by Liverpool for his services, with it thought Rafael Benitez could ask for as much as £10m for Carson.

The England goalkeeper said: “It’s too much (Liverpool’s valuation). It’s stup** money really. You pay £10m for a goalkeeper who is 27, 28 and the finished article.

“To be honest, I’m far from the finished article. I have got another five years of learning.

“I don’t think Liverpool are stup**. They know what I’m worth. They would have recouped what they paid for me in loan fees over the last couple of years.

“So hopefully, they can help me out and if there is a sniff of going somewhere, then hopefully they will respect my wishes and help me that way.”

Carson added: “I would like to get settled but it’s not up to me. Whether it’s Villa or anyone else, it’s up to them to try to sort it out.

“I haven’t got a clue what’s happening. I haven’t even spoken to Liverpool.

“But I want to play football. I have played football for the last two seasons and I don’t think I will be content with sitting on the bench.

“I still don’t know what’s around the corner. I have got a couple of weeks now to think about what’s going to happen.

“As it stands, I go back to Liverpool but I want to be playing first-team football. Liverpool have got a great keeper in Pepe Reina and he’s going to take a lot of shifting.

“It might be the time for me to move on but I don’t know Rafa’s thoughts and I don’t know if anyone is going to agree a fee with Liverpool. It’s going to be an interesting couple of weeks.”

Meanwhile, O’Neill has reacted with fury to suggestions Aston Villa are prepared to let Gareth Barry join Liverpool.

Villa manager O’Neill has reiterated his determination to hold on to his captain, who was recently the subject of a £10million bid from the Merseysiders.

O’Neill said: “I have not said anything of the sort. To suggest I would be happy to sell Gareth is simply not true.

“I did say that no club would want to keep an unhappy player but at no time has Gareth expressed any displeasure about his time at Villa.

“We are doing everything we can. We are determined to keep Gareth at Villa Park. To say that I am resigned to losing him is simply not the case.”
"It's always nice to win cups. But [physically pointing to the English league champions trophy], this is our bread and butter and the one we want the most."
jameslfc
Manager
Manager

Postby jameslfc Fri May 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Dari skysports:
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has no plans to lower the club's asking price for goalkeeper Scott Carson.

The England international has spent the season on loan at Aston Villa and is keen to leave Liverpool on a permanent basis.

Villa boss Martin O'Neill is hoping to hang on to Carson, but is understood to be reluctant to meet the £10million fee thought to be demanded by the Reds.

However, Benitez says the figure was agreed last summer when Carson originally moved to Villa Park on loan.

And the Liverpool boss sees no reason why that sum should now change as Carson looks for first-team football on a regular basis.

"It is a matter between the clubs," said Benitez. "We agreed the fee with Aston Villa last year.

"The fee has been there for one season, so to talk about the fee now is not correct.

"We agreed with Martin O'Neill and that was the situation."

Sayang juga sih ya, kalo Carson dilepas. Apalagi cadangannya Reina cuma Itandje.
Tapi kalo klub mempertahankan dua2nya, Carson juga most likely ga bakalan mau karena dia ambisi jadi England's no 1.

Kalo Carson dijadiin alat tuker sama Barry, mungkin ga ya?
Anfield is my church
speedy208
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Postby speedy208 Fri May 23, 2008 4:41 pm

jameslfc wrote:Kalo Carson dijadiin alat tuker sama Barry, mungkin ga ya?

Sepertinya ini skenario yang paling realistis... Rafa pasang harga tinggi untuk Carson, begitu juga Martin O'Neill jual mahal atas Gareth Barry... rasanya melepas Carson ke Villa plus sejumlah uang untuk mendapatkan Barry cukup menguntungkan... soalnya kalo Carson stay di Liverpool, hampir dipastikan dia akan lebih banyak menjadi "deputy" dari Reina... padahal jika Carson main di Villa dia akan jadi no.1 GK so peluang dia untuk jadi England no.1 terbuka lebar...
Forever Anfield... Forever LIVERPOOL !!!
Doni Carragher
Manager
Manager

Postby Doni Carragher Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm

From Liverpool Daily Post :

Paul Anderson joins Nottingham Forest on loan
Jun 27 2008
by Nick Smith, Liverpool Daily Post

PAUL ANDERSON has joined Nottingham Forest on a season-long loan from Liverpool.

The forward helped Swansea to the League One title last season but Forest, who were the team promoted in the place below, have secured the services of the 19-year-old.

Leicester-born Anderson, who played 36 times for the Swans and scored eight goals, jumped at the opportunity to return to his native East Midlands when he was aware of manager Colin Calderwood’s interest.

“I enjoyed last season at Swansea but, after speaking to Forest, I just felt it was the right move for me,” Anderson said.

“I’m joining a big club in Forest and I am very excited about the challenge of trying to help them make an impact in The Championship.”

Anderson joined Liverpool in 2006 from Hull City, a move which saw John Welsh go in the opposite direction.

Anderson dipinjemin lagi ya, setelah mengalami musim yg lumayan bagus bareng Swansea musim lalu sampe bawa Swansea promosi, kali ini giliran Nott. Forest yg pengen manfaatin talentanya. Mudah-mudahan aja Anderson bisa lebih berkembang biar pas kembali ke LFC nanti udah bisa bersaing dengan pemain LFC lainnya.

"Everybody has a part to play. From Fan to player to manager. When we stand together as a family we can achieve great things" -LFCFamilyTree-
fuzzbubble
Bronze Legend

Postby fuzzbubble Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:16 am

Foto profil Voronin sbg pemain Hertha Berlin:

Looks like he's a much happy bunch there... :cheesy:
SUCCESS HAS MANY FATHERS
bores
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Postby bores Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Loan trio return

Three of Gary Ablett's reserve squad have returned to Melwood after their respective loan deals ended.
Adam Hammill has returned from Blackpool, Craig Lindfield from Bournemouth and Godwin Antwi from Tranmere. All three will rejoin Ablett's reserve side and could be in contention for tonight's game against Sunderland, should it go ahead following a pitch inspection . . .

http://www.lfconline.com/news/loadnews. ... &id=425654

apakah salah satu dari mereka bakal menyusul el-zhar dan insua, kita tunggu saja :cheesy:
redsnumber9
Substitution Player
Substitution Player

Postby redsnumber9 Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:21 am

@fuzzbubble
Wooow, Voronin...
Thks untuk pajang fotonya, bro. I like this guy, kelihatan banget bermain dengan hati pada saat di Liverpool dan tandem yang bagus untuk Torres pada musim itu. Jarang jatuh walaupun ditabrak dan ditackle defender lawan... Sayang setelah cedera mainnya sedikit jadi beda.

Btw, Danni Guthrie statusnya masih pinjaman atau sudah permanen di NCFC, ya? Lumayan juga mainnya kemarin waktu lawan LFC. Salahsatu shootingnya cukup membahayakan gawang Reina, tuh...
Vicz
Substitution Player
Substitution Player

Re:

Postby Vicz Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm

redsnumber9 wrote:Btw, Danni Guthrie statusnya masih pinjaman atau sudah permanen di NCFC, ya? Lumayan juga mainnya kemarin waktu lawan LFC. Salahsatu shootingnya cukup membahayakan gawang Reina, tuh...

Guthrie udah permanen, bro. Kalo ga salah dibeli something around 3 mil. Euros.
Btw, NUFC lagi, bukan NCFC. Hehehe... :cheesy:

:ynwa:
Football is my religion, and LIVERPOOL is my church
God 9
Manager
Manager

Postby God 9 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/30/1355421/liverpool-youngster-ryan-flynn-set-for-loan-move

Liverpool Youngster Ryan Flynn Set For Loan Move

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is set to loan out youth product Ryan Flynn in order to help the midfielder gain first team experience.

Flynn is said to be keen to play regular football again, after enjoying a loan spell with Wrexham last season, with whom he made 21 appearances.

David Threlfall, the agent of the exciting young prospect, believes this is a key time for his client, who has plenty of options to consider this summer regarding next season.

"Liverpool are prepared to loan out Ryan during this summer's transfer window," Threlfall told Sky Sports.

"This is a big year for Ryan and he wants to be playing regular first-team football to continue his development.

"I have had a few enquiries for Ryan and we will sit down and decide what is the best option for him before deciding where to go."

Flynn was part of the Liverpool side that won back-to-back FA Youth Cups in 2006 and 2007.

Jamie Dunn, Goal.com

semoga sukses dan pulang membawa bekal ilmu nak....
doa kami bersamamu......

Return to “LFC: PEMAIN: Profil, Berita, Rumor Transfer”